9/15/08

Joe Preston!!


Long time no see?

I was going to do this really big Joe Preston appreciation post and up 6 or so albums that he played on, but I just don't have the time to write something that large right now (plus I'm really really lazy).

INSTEAD--I will shut up and present you with these A+ Preston-affiliated efforts:

Melvins - Lysol EP
Melvins - Joe Preston EP
High on Fire - Blessed Black Wings
Thrones - Alraune

MINDGRINDER! Tomorrow at 10pm! (eastern) -- wmucradio.com

I'll make an honest effort to post a little more regularly in the next few weeks

--fred

2 comments:

Apoctosis said...

Damn, he looks like Karl Marx. Thanks for the uploads.

ipecac said...

hey...waitaminute...

isn't that mr. garvey from little house on the prairie...later known as father murphy...later known as the ftd flowers guy?